TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of https://www.sweetz.uk/ (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by Sweetz Dessert Co, and will be referred to as “Sweetz”. Sweetz offers you the best customer experience in luxury treats. For a hot day in Glasgow South or for the dark winter months, we create hot and cold desserts for you!
2. By using this site, you indicate that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
3. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
Food Allergens Disclaimer
4. All products are produced in a shared commercial kitchen facility and therefore shared equipment is being used and given the circumstances the possibility of cross-contamination exists.
5. You are solely responsible and are required to exercise discretion when purchasing our products if you are buying any of our products for someone that has allergies.
6. All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Sweetz and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
7. The minimum age to use our Site is 13 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 13 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
8. When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
a. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account, and
b. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful, and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
c. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
9. These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
a. Ice Cream
c. Belgian Waffles
g. Cold Drinks
10. These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access them. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
11. We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
12. We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
a. Credit Card;
c. Debit, and Cash
13. When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument
14. If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
15. When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
a. Foot or vehicle delivery in 5 km radius from our address.
b. Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
16. You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
17. You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information
Consumer Protection Law
18. Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability.
19. Sweetz and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
20. Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Sweetz and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Glasgow, United Kingdom.
22. Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Sweetz are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Sweetz agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Sweetz. The costs of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
23. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Sweetz agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
24. If at any time any of the provisions outlined in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
25. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site
26. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
0141 299 2229
732 Pollokshaws Road
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our site.